This place is not safe.
In the middle of the night I heard shouting and a door being kicked in, so I called the police. When they arrived I was told that this was not a safe motel, and the officer recommended safer hotels. Of course I took the advice and checked into a different hotel. So I paid twice for one night`s sleep as the owner of the `Value` lodge would not refund my money.
The place was also dirty and smelled of mold and mildew, however my biggest complaint is that this is not a safe place to spend the night.